About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Friday, November 09, 2007

lalalalalalala

me went, me saw, me likey!

Random pics for the day:

what to do to a frn who's passed out drinking ROFL

James', Luke's, mine, my flabby arm

Coffee Bean; Yung's heck of a lousy phone took this back in Miri

James and I @ Campus City happy and ready to serve on choir!

I just CANT GET TIRED OF THIS PIC! WAHAHAHAHAH!
had fun making this deepavali art thing with u people!
these are what u call Taylor's ADP-ians!
thanks people for making me feel at home even tho home's so far away, lovin' it!

Currently reading:


3 comments:

Mandy said...

ohmygosh. what had you turned urself into?! (mandy stares unbelievingly at the pic of her brother wearing a PINK SKIRT...)

LingDi said...

my gosh.. so cute! nice boobs.. haha.. are they real?? hehe..

LingDi said...

my gosh.. so cute! nice boobs.. haha.. are they real?? hehe..