About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Monday, June 30, 2008

forgotten no more laaaa haha!

me went, me saw, me likey!
-
HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABT THIS! Jo's gonna kill me haha.
-
it was when i was admitted in the hospital see. i was bored and was calling people having to cancel out on them and stuff as well as receiving calls abt how i was doing and all. so i decided to call Jo Ann who just finished her semester exam the day before (Friday). she's studying dentistry in IMU, Bukit Jalil see? and she says she was dead stressed haha.
-

pretty no? but the guy looks so much like crap hey

-
so what abt Jo Ann? i called to ask how was everything, if she was all packed to leave for her hometown back in Kota Kinabalu. also set up a time for us to meet up when she comes back from her 3 week hol. we caught up with each other's life for a while and i asked her if she could "pray for me" see? (think i should have said "keep me in your prayers" haha) coz she thought i wanted her to pray for me to get well soon right there and then, through the phone. ahahahah! that then was hillarious! but naw,
-
Moses, "dun need la through the phone. pray for me later before u sleep also can wad"
Jo, "Yeah, but u're the one who's in the hospital so u get to choose hey"
Moses, "ummm... then if u dun mind... through the phone lo" (*chuckles*)
Jo, "WALAU! ASK TO PRAY THROUGH THE PHONE WOHHH"
Moses, "whatttttt?? u said i could choose wad! if u prefer the latter also can wad"
Jo, "nola, can la. just joking with u lar" ---> *i seriously didnt think she was really gonna do it*
Moses, "haha alrightttt"
-
so yeah, Jo prayed for me THROUGH the phone much to my surprise! how cool was that! now i know who to go for if i need some uncommon praying methods haha! but i really appreciate the thought and the prayer hey. THANKS JO ANN! i mean, i'm all better now not only coz Jo prayed for me, but also coz everyone else out there did pray for my healing. thanks a lot hey! really appreciate every prayer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woa!Jo, u look... awesome.. =) Well.. Mo! Beware of what you are eating~ U are already light enuf.. i dun think u still need any other alternative way to lose weight:p Ciaoz! take care always..