About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

scenic

me went, me saw, me likey!
-
been taking lots of scenic shots lately. these are but a few of the shots i took last year, back in December, in the bus, on the way back from Youth Convention, Kuching.
everything was zipping past at 90km/hr and i was really surprised at how well my camera's shutter worked with the right settings :)
a 15 hr bus ride with serious ass-flattening effects+nothing to do makes u do things....
-
boundless
-
whipped cream topping :)
-
demeanor
-
ying/yang :p
-
will-o-wisps
-
citrus
-
puffed up dude with a pointed laser gun lol
(use ur imagination. mine ran stupid :/ )
-
horizon's harvest
-
glade
-
ghouls for the sky~~
-
Star Trek? lol
-
whizzed
-
got some really good ideas i wanna share but my lousy technique's topping off more :/
still working on them scenic shots techs! :)

No comments: