About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Saturday, March 29, 2008

on college mag

me went, me saw, me likey!
-
remember my ADP Halloween Night party? no? click here to see!
I’ve been receiving sms-es, laughs and teasings from my friends all over taylor’s this past week coz of this…
checkkit!
-
-
and on page #31 u'll find...
-
-

*click to enlarge*
-
this is so unexpected laaa. never thought my face would be published in the college mag let alone any mag. well... not in this way la lol.
and Miss Momo? who the heck gave me that name la! no way on earth i'd call myself a miss. dress like one? yes! but not call myself on laaa. i still have balls one wei haha.
anyways, it's a good laugh, even for me HAHAHAHAHAH!
-

note* the cover of the mag says "SETTING BENCHMARK OF EXCELLENCE"
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

4 comments:

yzhuhuong said...

kill me! =P

Nicole said...

HAHAHA good job momo XD

Unknown said...

OMG!@!~!@#!@%@#$^ hahaha never thought this will happen.. u rawk............... sissly pls.. =) remember, you are Miss Momo and from now onwards i shall regard u as MISS MOMO!!

LingDi said...

So cute!! Haha!!!