About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Saturday, March 15, 2008

wish, wished, wishing still

me went, me saw, me thought...

wished...
-
i sat by the corner
it was only a while ago that we met
secrety wishing that you'd had come over
and sat beside me
gazing at my favourite view that night
just to gaze
-
i don't know what i was expecting for at that point
but i wished
i wished to be able to talk to u
just a lil bit longer that night
just to talk as normal as it could be
but nothing happened
-
but hey,
don't wanna rush it
don't wanna push it
don't wanna push what we have now
don't wanna push something
that's only a few months old
-
i wanna wait
i wanna try harder
and be sure of myself
with God as my guide and Father
i know it'll all come in due time
even if you're in the picture or not
-
i wanna do right by Him
and that very much includes you
it's hard being patient
it's painful blocking it out
but i know it's rewarding
if i stay firm with Him
-
but still,
i couldn't help but just wished...
-
i sound so emo lately lol

No comments: