About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

of phones and mistakes

me went, me saw, me likey!
-
i lost my phone last friday right after eating lunch. david, andrew and joel just ended their jamming session for ADP halloween party 08' and joined them for dinner. it must've dropped out of my beach pant's pocket coz the pocket gets lose now and then and there's only ONE pocket. ah crap crap crap crap! was sooo kan chiong coz my SIM still had RM200+ over to be used haha! but at that time, the guys were headed to Sunway Pyramid to buy some face paint for the party. so i went there, retrieved my SIM with all my credit intact (THANK GOD!) and bought a new phone all in a span of 2 hours after i lost my nokia lol.
-
and i got a..... Sony Ericsson G900!!!
-
dad wasn't so happy when he found out about the phone tho. i tried calling him and mom on their cells and just couldn't call thru during the whole 2 hours. dad almost went ballistic when he found out abt the price... which i stoned when he asked me why i spent so much money. ah shit, i don't know what to say.
-
and i am SURE that my bugger of a frn CCZ will want to smother his huge, fugly, oily hands all over my new phone once i get back to miri. niamah, dun kacau k!
-
anyways, time for some random pics i took a while back.
-

necklace i got for my lil bro, Mark which he doesn't wear :(

-

mine :]

- yeah, there're 2 crosses and the inner one spins a full 360 degrees
-

i kinda like this pic tho, took a LONG time to get a good angle. heck, i don't even know if this is a right angle. anyone wanna enlighten me on that? :]

No comments: