About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Thursday, November 13, 2008

shining...

me went, me saw, me likey!

been diggin thru my photo archives lately and came across a number of pics which have stories attached to it. this is one of them hey.

took this pic when i was visiting Bukit Tinggi along with my relatives here in Selangor. i was walking by the corridor of this huge castle like building when i noticed the intricate patterns of the railings. i knelt down to check out the patterns and that was when i saw that small street lamp, thru the middle of this particular pattern.
-
immediately, i was reminded that hey, God's always here whenever i walk on a darkened path. He's always there, just like this street lamp, shining thru, ever waiting for us to come back to Him whenever we fall astray.
-
i've done so many wrong things up till now and i'm sure there'll be more coming up in the future. but my God is always there, ever forgiving and ever willing to take me back whenever, wherever, and however screwed up i may become. i'm just really grateful that there IS always Him to depend on whenever everyone seems to give a cold shoulder.
-
and i walked off, alone, along that darkened corridor, smiling to myself knowing that my God is always there, even when i cannot see... ever shining...

No comments: