About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Monday, April 13, 2009

recogtunity?

me went, me saw, me likey!

there are many ways to love someone.
sometimes we want love so much, we’re not too choosy about who we love.
other times, we make love such a pure and noble thing, no poor human can ever meet our vision.
but for the most part, love is a recognition, an opportunity to say,
”There is something about you i cherish”

*Laurie~ minstrel of Tyr-Sog

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Omgosh!

You read Raymond E Feist? I loove Feist! Only read Magician, Silverthorn and A Darkness at Sethanon so far, but they're all good! Also read part of the Empire trilogy that he wrote with Janny Wurts, I'm currently reading Mistress of the Empire.

I do like Laurie =)

Nicole said...

Also, before I read the Laurie bit, I knew I'd read that quote somewhere before XD

moseslaw said...

i bought Magician when i met up with u in midvalley wattt! u were the one who intro-ed Feist to me and kept telling me how good a book Magician was hahah! eh, really lo, damn good book weiiiii. really contemplating on getting the 2 other books to complete the trilogy. leaving soon, gotta be trifty :p

moseslaw said...

i like that quote, btw :D

Nicole said...

Haha sorryla, forgot liaw XD I recommend to so many ppl ady. Haha!

I dunno bout America, but here in Britain you can walk into charity shops and they sell books for like 2 pounds a.k.a. rm10, so cheap! And you can get interesting books like Raymond E Feist and other stuff. And the other day I walked into this awesome one that sells hundred-year-old books!