About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Saturday, April 11, 2009

tooth tooth tooth!

me went, me saw, me likey!

got my 2nd wisdom tooth extracted 2 weeks ago and this was how i look like, all prepped up for surgery.

DSC01098

snapped this one before surgery started lol. looked so… cosplay all of a sudden haha! friendly/cool doc behind me. she sings to the 80’s rock music being played thru the overhead speakers while in the middle of surgery n we talked abt ABBA haha!

DSC01099

took this xray of my jaw to check on the abnormal growth of the bone from the 1st tooth extraction.i’m still wondering wad’s that small lil bone in the middle of my teeth lol. is that the spine? :/

1st tooth extracted was the bottom left n was going for the bottom right. gonna extract all 4 tooths. expensive? yeah. but it’s free hey. i mean, it’s all paid for by the gvmt hee… TAKE ADVANTAGE WHEN OPPORTUNITY ARISES!

DSC00741 UH… tadaaaaaaaaa see the bloody part? yeah, that’s the gums. ouchhhhhhhhh…

my next appointment for the 3rd tooth extraction… tommorrow………………………………

No comments: