About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Sunday, September 06, 2009

i’m back :]

me went, me saw, me likey!

i’m sure those of you who’ve been reading my blog all this time have been waiting for me to continue on with what’s fishing up in my life n the sometimes stupid nonsensical i rant or do. i really do appreciate the your interests in what’s down with my life and even the shout-outs by a few friends to continue blogging.

I’m currently in Michigan, i just got here yesterday and everything’s gone smooth so far, i think heh. but i’ll blog abt my journey in detail after i finish blogging abt the stuff i wanted to blog abt before :]

cheers, beers and tears ahoy~  --> random spouts hah

i’m back!

No comments: