About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Thursday, February 28, 2008

breather...

me went, me saw, me...

i need a breather
i need my own space
i need time to think
i need to clear my head
i need to know
i miss going to the beach
-
why do i have to feel this way again?
why did it have to pent up all inside?
am i just too patient?
or just plain ignorant of the things that're going on around me?
i'm know i'm not blind
i miss seeing and taking in my fav view
-
i'm mentally drained
i'm emotionally strained
i HATE worrying
but it just keeps coming
i'm so fed up of it all, of everything
i miss the feeling i once felt everyday before
-
i need a breather...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Moses, STOP, forget, pray surrender to Him.

When u had tis kinda problem, we used to talk it out, well, since i am there anymore, give it to papa.. He can do much better than me..
I don't know what might have happened but I am sure, the Moses i know here is able to go through with His blessing.

So, STOP worryin, relax, and move on.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Hope tis verse can help u..

God Bless n Take care mr mo.

James TC Wong said...

Hi Moses!
I had breakfast with your Dad just now near my office.
God bless!
Uncle James Wong