About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Friday, January 11, 2008

CASANDRA CHEW

me went, me saw, me likey!

This here is Casandra Chew on the left.
Cas here is from Kuching, Sarawak.
One of the nuttiest girl i've known so far in adp, Taylors.
other than that, she's kinda smart and seeing her in a skirt is equivalent to seeing an elephant in a 2 piece.
Ignore the freak on the right.

The PROBLEM with Casandra here is that she keeps bugging me abt spelling her name wrongly, with two S's in my previous ADP Halloween Party post.

SO SORRY LOH! hahahahaha! nah! formal apology from homomomo to u!

CASANDRA CHEW!

ahahahha! i bet ur smiling ur ass off now. u owe me lunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!