About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Saturday, January 12, 2008

God's Promise

me went, me saw, me likey!

Yesterday, I attended my 1st SALT (Saturday Acts Leadership Training) service and I have to say that it was fun! Feels good being back in Acts Church once again with all the friends I’ve made there! Plus, they’re new friends to be made with the new people coming in and all. But hey, nothing beats “home” back there in Miri than here in Subang!
-
Huimin helped got me some J.Co doughnuts which i've been craving for for such a long time
JADE! WHERE'S MY J.CO??
-
Later, after the service, Cindy, Tracy and I headed to Carrefour to do some shopping and also help Cindy with hers. And on the way out, Cindy and I noticed something that just had to stretch the thin line on our smiles…
-
Yes, people. its a rainbow. know what it means?
-
God put a rainbow in the sky as a covenant and promise to remind His people that He would never destroy all mankind by water again. The rainbow is also a symbol of God’s faithfulness and mercy.~~Genesis 8:13-17~~
-
and yeah, God HAS been merciful and faithful to me. esp through troubled times when i need Him the most as He ALWAYS gives me this sense of security that everything will turn out well.
all it takes is just faith and belief in the Lord my God that He'll protect me and see me through my troubles. and u know what? He ALWAYS sees me thru my troubles and i always turn out fine. one of which happened recently was my results from last semester.
MY CGPA (cumulative grade point average) WENT UP! woohoo! just a lil more and i'll reach my mark of 3.5 and above!
-
Happy Cindy and rainbow!
-
The rainbow has also been mentioned 3 other times in the Bible besides in Genesis!

"Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking." ~~Ezekiel 1:28~~
-
"And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald." ~~Revelation 4:3~~
-
"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun,and his feet as pillars of fire:" ~~Revelation 10:1~~
-
God's promise and I!

After that, a bunch of us decided to head over to Sunway Pyramid's (please scroll down)
-
MFM to have dinner! wheee!

Ben, Ronson and Ann-Nyee

myself (i have a big nose, don't I? haha!)

Mindy and Tracy

Ann-Nyee and Cindy

Ben and Ron

Catch O' Da Day -- MINE! and it was gooooooooooood!

ISN'T GOD JUST UBERLY, GRACEFULLY COOL?

No comments: