About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Monday, January 28, 2008

i wanna watch!

me went, me saw, me likey!

I WANNA WATCH SWEENEY TODD!
-

Seems like i don't even need to introduce this movie to everyone cause its like, half of the ppl i know HAVE watched this movie ady. and the other half ady know bits and pieces of the movie due to lousy spoiler friends! yes, u're one of them Charlene!
-
Lovett giving back Todd his well-kept razors
-
tis's still sharp, i say
-
Todd and his "special" chair lol
-
you know, the way i see it Johnny Depp is a heck of a great actor as he gets into his character PERFECTLY. i mean, look at Captain Jack Sparrow! cun kan!
and then oh, if Tim Burton's the director, Johnny Depp's there to act for him. they work damned well as a pair!
-
to me it seems kinda gay,
but i'm real happy hey!
cause i'm gonna watch it, yay!
i'm friggin' feeling so gay!
-
HAPPY-GAY, that is!
-
talk abt randomness lol!

No comments: