About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Friday, January 11, 2008

SWITCHFOOT? NS?

me went, me saw, me likey!

FROM HERE ON! imma be posting abt lotsa stuff about last year which i've failed to post up abt so far. there MIGHT be some new posts here and there tho. hehehe.
anyways, SWITCHFOOT IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!

and thanks so much, dad. for allowing me to spend that much money on the concert ticket! love u so much! come to think of it, at times my elder siblings do mention that my dad kinda pampers me... looking back... yeah, my dad DOES pamper me at times with allowing me to go visit places and experience new things. but hey, i can't take advantage of that now, can i?


But then there's one more thing to consider... what if i get into NS and miss the concert?
mom's still trying to get me into NS (eventho its so late, which is posible, i think). it's not that i mind going, but the more i think abt it, the more i get worried abt it getting in the way of my studies here in Subang and all. thinking to much la me.
kinda STBM (sucks to be me) now huh? 2 days to go till i know if i'm going NS or not. anyone wanna buy my ticket if i go NS?

No comments: