About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

tagged by bugger ccz

me went, me saw, me likey!

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. serve God thru the church or evangelism all the way
2. eat as much as i want! haha!
3. affirming myself that my family can support themselves financially and emotionally when i leave (WHEN i get married, that is)
4. climb Mount Kinabalu!
5. visit Europe!
6. have a heck of a GREAT relationship with my family and God!
7. tell my future children that i'm so proud to have them

Seven things you can do:
1. SING
2. DANCE
3. BULLY PPL
4. MAKE PPL LAUGH
5. be really friendly to ppl on a 1st time basis
6. COOK
7. control my facial muscles very well

Seven most repeated phrases or words:
1. NICE! (borat style)
2. cool!
3. oh!
4. what the heck?
5. sien laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
6. lalalalalalalalalalalalalala *high pitch*
7. ciuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Seven traits you look for the opposite sex:
1. loves God more than she loves me
2. BELIEVES Jesus to be her personal Lord and Savior
(being JUST a Christian doens't count to me)
3. spiritually mature and wise
4. slim? (not really la)
5. pretty? (i'm not shallow la. inner beauty counts for me. altho 1st impressions usually get me lol)
6. would willingly leave me for God's works
7. believes as well that we both can come together as a couple with God as the governor of our relationship

Three names you go by:
1. Moses
2. momo!
3. momolaw

Three things you like about yourself:
1. i love singing :]
2. i love dancing :]
3. i THINK i'm more sensitive and most guys

Three things you don't like about yourself:
1. not having the habit of sleeping early! (at the moment)
2. always getting easily distracted by stuff when i need to study
3. when i fail my family/friends because i forgot abt something

Three things that scares me:
1. God's wrath (seriously...)
2. someone close to me leaves me sooner than expected
3. really lousy grades

Three drinks I like:
1. teh ais!
2. teh tarik!
3. 100 plus

Three of your daily essentials:
1. GOD's constant blessings :] + friend/leaders who constantly remind me how much God loves me :]
2. FOOD + WATER!
3. communications device. eg. phones/laptop

Three things that you are wearing now:
1. red "No Rules" tee
2. Hush Puppies underwear :]
3. glasses + necklace + bangle

Three of my current favourite movies:
1. Tears For You (jap love movie, made me cry)
2. Dan in Real Life (good date movie, for me)
3. Stomp the Yard (i LOVE dancing!)

Two truths and a lie:
1. i wanna get married someday
2. i wanna have kids AFTER i get married
3. i'm not a virgin :]

Three things about the opposite sex that appeals you:
1. loving God all the way
2. not afraid of standing out as a Christian amongst peers
3. admirable personal ethics and values/views

Three careers that you are considering, or have considered:
1. Financer
2. Lawyer
3. Psycologist

Three people you would like to tag:
1. Kristine Wong!
2. Jo Ann Phang!
3. Calvin Tay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo yo....like ur tag..it's so long...

how are u, moses! hope to see u in church when i go back in july! =p

Unknown said...

oh yea! Tat's me ! Bugger Cz!

I KNOW TIS lalalalalalalalalalalalalala *high pitch*
i've gotten used with it for one year dy...
Momo, i like ur 7 traits u look for in opposite sex like da old times...
keep it up dude.
n Pl pls pls learn.. LEARN ok.. to zz early