About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Friday, February 01, 2008

bye skip

me wasn't there to see it, and me no likey...
-
checked my email today and saw one from mom titled "skippy"
upon seeing this, i thought to myself, "oh, about time"

thing is, Skippy's my old, little sausage dog which is a half daschund. we got them from Lydia's ex-bf, Shin Yin before he left for the states several years ago. back then, when we got her, she was still EXTREMELY hyper and ever jumping up and down (till even hurting her own legs due to jumping too much at one point) she was ady abt 5 years old, i think... :]

this morn, around 8.20 am (according to mom) skip died (most prob due to old age) and heck, there's less one dog to greet me now when i get go back to miri.

sad isn't it when u think abt it. "DOG = men's best friend" and its so true cause i had my fun times with skip when she was younger. before she died, she'd laze around the house the whole day, just like what any old dog/person would do.

sadder still, i left all my digital pictures of her back in my desktop in Sarawak. will post photos of her once i get the chance tho. i went on the net to find any daschund pics that resembles her, but this was the best i got lah, seeing that she's a half breed.

can't say i'll miss u THAT much tho, skip. hope u have a great time there in doggie heaven!

skippy (1995 - February 2nd, 2008)

No comments: