About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

is it?

me went, me saw, me likey!
-
if i find in myself desire nothing in this world can satisfy
i can only conclude that i was not made for here
if the flesh that i fight is at best only light and momentary
then of course i am nude when to where i'm destined i'm compared
-
speak to me in the light of the dawn
mercy comes with the morning
i will sigh
and with all creation groan
as i wait for hope to come for me
-
am i lost or just less found?
on the straight or on the roundabout of the wrong way?
is this a soul that stirs in me
is it breaking free
wanting to come alive
cause my comfort would prefer for me to be numb
and avoid the impending birth of who i was born to become
-
for we, are not long here
our time is but a breath, so we better breathe it
and i
i was made to live
i was made to love
i was made to know you
hope is coming for me
hope...
He's coming
-
C.S. Lewis Song by Brooke Fraser

No comments: