About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

to tattoo or not? quote bro Hong!

me went, me saw, me likey!
-
big brother Hong just told me this thru msn. and it's so damned true!
-
"and well... the Bible doesn't contradict. people do XD so well... by your own understanding and prayer"
-
we were discussing on the issue of whether it's wrong for a Christian to get a tattoo.
-
well... personally, i WOULD want to get a tattoo some time in the future, but with biblical meanings and reasons behind it. and no, no skulls, daggers, snakes, or any devilish/hippie symbols. just something Christiany and straight to the point :]
-
bro Hong also said...
"by praying, you should get ur answer coz well, God can use anything. anything at all and make it useful in any way we can never imagine"
-
"the real question is just... so... after you get it, what will you be doing with it?"
(this part of the conversation really got me)
-
i checked out this topic online. googled it and got this page...
this page shows the argument of tattoos for Christians on both sides. the "ok" and "not ok" for Christians to get a tattoo. really interesting bit and highly recommended for anyone (Christians or not) to read for better understanding. so read it before u come to me, shoving in my face how bad getting a tattoo is. i'll slap you if u do lol.
-
my conclusion after reading the article...
i'll pray about it and really think things over. how can i use my tattoo (if i ever get one) to touch people's lives? if there's a green light, yeap, i'll get one.
God, this tattoo thing is so friggin relative at this point.
-
i my sound radical to some people in this, but hey, that's just me :/
what kind of a tattoo i want? PM me and i'll tell you heheh.

No comments: