About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 11, 2009

me went, me saw, me likey!

more people came over to stay over at Sze Ming’s house lol!

there’s Nicholas, a COD4 gamer like i am. only difference is that he games professionally and also commentates for game competitions. 
he’s part a COD4 clan called “ONOVA” and personally knows the “XIII” COD4 clan. Clan “XIII” wanted to recruit me once when i was still studying in KL. was so happy then but i declined. why? coz it was exactly 2 week before i left KL back for home after i finished my time in Taylor’s :(
ah well…
DSC00110DSC00118 and here’s Nic playing COD5 multiplayer online on Ming’s PlayStation 3 which he bought in the States for a much cheaper price hehe. and
                                yeah, the COD5’s original.

there’s also Mann Siew who’s May Ling’s (a gal i met in NS who smiles a whole lot and 2 lines for eyes haha) older brother. and i just found out a few days ago that they’re related lol. small world ey?
DSC00117                       Munn Sing who’s ever uh… sleeping lol 

DSC_0079                         here’s the ever… smiling May Ling!

and then there’s Evon, Sze Ming’s girlfriend as well who met his family for the first time then. really nice gal who gives off a tomboy-ish feel. and hey, she’s real sporting with what she talks about and is a really great person to talk to about relationships haha. really understanding gal :]DSC00105                                evon with Sze Ming’s sister
DSC00107
DSC00108 
Sze Ming and Evon both read about a competition online. it’s called the “IKEA’S MESSIEST ROOM COMPETITION” lol!

DSC00113 DSC00114 DSC00116 DSC00115and yeah, they messed up the room real good just to take a picture and send it in for the competition lol

DSC00121oh and i found this lying around!
final fantasy XIII trial demo for the PS3!
and this baby here come with the COMPLETE version of Final Fantasy VII’s Advent Children!
wadda heck!!! i didnt even know that there’s a complete version! no wonder i felt that the movie was lacking is sooo any information and scenes lol.
and seriously, the complete version is… perfect! it completely made sense and the deleted scenes were wayyyy better!
oh! and the FFXIII trial demo is really good heheh.

DSC00124  
just beyond those doors is Ming’s personal pool!!

we then left for KL and i noticed this lol!
DSC00126  
AHAHAHAH! DAMN FUNNY!!!

DSC00133
DSC00134 

went to see Lydia (my sister) in KLCC for a bit so that she could pass me some facial stuff from her dermatologist. she was so intent on helping me with my acne problem when she saw my face lol! thanks hey!

we then left for SS15 and the first thing i did when i got down the car was BUY A RAMLEE BURGERRRR!!!!!!!

DSC00137
this stall is just right in front of TBA (Taylor’s Business School) and if u’re around the area, pls pls pls pls drop by to have a helluva good burger from the stall. for real, miri’s best burger can’t even think of competing with this stall here.

DSC00140
i then went for a haircut! FINALLY!!!
but my usual hairstylist left the studio 3 months ago tho :(
guy who cut, styled and sportingly helped me take a pic of my hair is Lionel, who coincidentally is also from Miri! he’s been working in Selangor for 7 years now. nice good-looking fella with a brimming smile :]
and no, i’m not being gay

what happened after that was David and Soung Rong accidentally forgot abt me, left me behind in Subang and left for Bangsar Village’s beer happy hour (each jug of beer costs only RM23). so i was in a pinch because…
  - i was supposed to stay over at Soung Rong’s house next and 
    my was in Sze Ming’s car. they’ll be back in Subang around 9 till
    10pm but Sze Ming has to leave by 8pm.

did i mention before that this isnt the first time?
first time was back in Taylor’s when the myself and the guys went gaming at Blitzone, Damansara. after gaming, the guys forgot all about me and left, assuming that i followed another guy home. and when i realized they left without me, i called (LUCKY i brought my charger there to charge my phone at the counter JUST IN CASE coz my old lousy phone’s batt was dead) and they were all back in Subang ady. THE HECKKKKK!

i, a Sarawak kampung boi was stranded in SOMEWHERE in Damansara in a Cyber Cafe and i didnt know where the heck i was nor how to get back lol. taxi? where to find one pls?? directions? nada.
thankfully, the guys were willing to come back n pick me up. thanks Justin (who drove out for me) :]

GG! how leh? 
  - stay in subang and drag my luggage around SS15 into the cyber 
    cafes and wait for them to come back?
  - take a cab to Bangsar Village which would cost me abt 20-30 
    bucks coz of highway jam-time?
  - selfishly ask Sze Ming to send me to Bangsar Village and be late
    for his family time back home?

damn kanchiong dunno wad to do but then finally decided to head over to Bangsar using the LRT line in Kelana Jaya, a suggestion given by Yan Yi, Ming’s frn who totally saved my life i tell u!

so i got on the train with my luggage, met them at the lrt station in Bangsar, had Soung Rong and David pick me up from there and joined the rest of the gang Banana Leaf for dinner. and man, that was my THIRD dinner for the day i tell u! damned bloated ah! and i didn’t had a single drop of beer that night :(

we then went back to SS15 around 10pm and gamed till it was nearly 5am lol! did i mention that my friends are a bunch of crazy DOTA gamers?

  DSC00142DSC00143 
David and Soung Rong being… gay lol

No comments: