About Me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
just picking up where i left off years ago. read along, and you'll find out :D

Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 9, 2009

me saw, me went, me likey!

reached Ming’s house past midnight yesterday and i REALLY wanted to head over to the nearby mamak to eat maggi goreng.

Sze Ming: why??? why moses??? WHY do u want to eat maggi
               goreng?? don’t u know its sooo unhealthy??

Moses: C’mon man! i haven’t eaten maggi goreng for SIX MONTHS! 
           SIX FRIGGIN MONTHS WEI!
           in Sarawak ah! people would go, “haaaa? maggi can goreng
           one ah???”

Sze Ming: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! sorry mo, not tonight :]

why? coz he was on a short leash for abusing his freedom the week before being out of the house for too long and spending too lil time at home resting lol. back home late into the night n waking up early in the morning to head off for fun again lol. tsk tsk tsk…

he gave me a large bottle or soy milk, another large bottle of water, a packet of roasted chestnuts (that somehow made my shit look purple the next day hahahaha!) and a container FULL of dried plums to satiate my maggi goreng crave. it didn’t work tho.
i STILL wanted maggi goreng badly :(

HOUSE PARTIES COMING UPPPP!

No comments: